Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Anderson Halloween Bash



It's that time of year again. The Anderson Halloween Bash came and went too quickly. This year we had the addition of Addaly. She came dressed as the Cowardly Lion. Doug was the Scare Crow. And Katie was Dorothy. Mom was a cat. Trent was a member of the prestigious KGB. And I was a nerd... (he says as he posts a blog)... here you can see me studying... a dictionary... a pocket dictionary... that I actually own. Maybe it wasn't that much of a costume.




We played games, laughed, and tried to keep the Cowardly Lion from crying. But it was a great night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is this HANDSOME guys name?

Anonymous said...

Post back and I will check to see if you comment back and send a comment back to you Mr. Anderson.

Me said...

Okay, I'm posting back. Hope you enjoyed the Anderson family blog.

Anonymous said...

You never told me your name? What is your name?

Anonymous said...

Hey Dirk, can you help me with my website? I don't like the home page...and Sheri said you are good with computers...can you help me with my blog too one day?